Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where Is My 4flat????

BUSINESS oh BUSINESS..... u r so cruel for me....... spotted didn't came out..... not spotted came out..... fooling me like this until i lost my 4flats..... what is the KEPENTINGAN???? all i didn't even know lah..... OMG..... Then u can only use my own words..... hope the marker can understand what i am trying to tell and what is my answer..... LOL..... BUSINESS oh BUSINESS..... Why there's many fact in the world of Business???? Issssshhhhhhhh........ My 4flats....... My 4flats..... My 4flats.... BUSINESS stole my 4flats..... This made me lose my confidence in the world of BUSINESS..... Maybe it is because of MALAY????? I prefer ENGLISH more???? I got interest in BUSINESS??? Or I forcing myself to love BUSINESS???? But after give up from the science stream since form 4..... There's only accounting and business i mostly preferred..... Can I make it in university???? In future also???? 4flats..... 4flats..... was there's miracle???? I need the miracle..... I want to get 4flats..... who can help me????? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~