Friday, April 9, 2010

After QA 026.....

Juz finished my QA 026 paper..... Walao..... not enough time..... but overall the paper still ok lah..... I use to left out question 5 and question 7 cause not enough time..... 12 marks + 12 marks..... see..... I loss 24 marks out of 100 marks already..... But I still got the confidence to obtain grade A..... Cause the standard will surely being pull down..... Hehehehe..... I was quite happy that I was able to solve question 4 which is the most complicated partial differentiation with the question : "z = ln{(x-a)^2 + (y-b)^2}..... show that d^2z/dx^2 + d^2z/dy^2=0....." I can't believe that I can solve it calmly and confidence..... This question score is 7 marks..... quite a lot for me... but not more than 12 marks of course..... >.< Then overall the paper is ok lah..... I also manage to solve the question came out from chapter 5..... Which is the toughest for me "MATHEMATIC OF FINANCE" The question i left out came out from chapter 1 and chapter 2 which is "LINEAR PROGRAMMING" and "APPLICATION OF DIFFERENTIATION" the chapter 2 question was confusing a bit for me..... I just manage to finish up a) question but wrong already..... question b) also wrong..... SWT..... Monday exam mathematic again..... So boring..... Hope PSPM passed A.S.A.P..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~