Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Reason.....

"Erm... I also dunno how to explain... I very care what other people said..... Then the way he treat me make me feel a bit not comfortable... Maybe he is too good for me..."

"I also dunno how to say... We are just friend but he treat me more than that. But I know he did nothing wrong....."

"That's why... He never tell me he want to be with me... So I treat him as normal friend... But the way he treat me is more than friend, so other people thought i am her gf."

"I treat him as a best and special friend. Plus he never tell me he want to be with me, so i just treat him that way. If he tell me at the beginning, I will tell him honestly my taught."

"Don't you be like that...Not so serious cause he was still my best friend... Now is the time to study hard... if got destiny, no matter how far, finally will be together right??? So you no need to apologize to me..."

"Was that the way he should do toward a girl he like???Just assume I like him then can be together already?? No!!! It is not true!!! If I like a person so much, but I still got the right to choose."

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~