Monday, January 4, 2010

Maybe.....

"Maybe..... you are right..... I m just a normal KL city boy..... What also dunno.... I was not to too lan si here lan si there..... But you told me also..... Man not bad, woman not like..... Sorry for overplayed..... Sorry for acting like this..... I don't want to lost a friend like you that I can trust and can play....." :(

"Maybe..... you are very sot to me..... Sikit-sikit only then we started to fight and play like kindergarten children..... Then everytime I lost to you..... I feel not satisfied.... hahahaha..... But play is play..... We are still friend forever..... Then sometime you will shoot me with your BB gun..... So sot..... Then I fan jian let you shoot pulak.... I also dunno why..... My skin itchy???? hahahaha!!!! Now.... you told me your BB gun spoiled.... I was planning to give you my gun's pump since my gun cannot use already....." :)

"Maybe..... you are better than me..... Your SPM result and UPS result are even better than me..... I so jealous..... Not only this..... You are excellent in wushu and basketball also..... Thanks for teaching me play basketball in time in KMPP..... I was so happy and glad to become a basketball player under you..... I lost satisfiable....." :)

"Maybe..... you are so serious sometime..... Especially when I facing problem with the one I like very much..... You keep nasihat on me and I accepted all satisfiable. Then you and ks say want introduce CHIN for me pulak..... Hahahaha.... I really dunno what so good about Chin and what she padan with me except she is shorter than me..... If I be with her than I was considered sister brother love leh..... Ei ei ei..... Dun u guy forget she born 3 days earlier than me..... hahahaha....." :)

"Maybe..... you are talkative..... you ah..... always talk other people bad thing without thinking..... Then false can become truth because of you..... Your mouth dunno make how many people beh song and cried loh..... hahahaha..... You told me punya mah..... remember????" :)

FRIEND FOREVER!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~