Thursday, December 17, 2009

Homework.....

This week holidays i m going back to my uncle house at Kulim near KMPP nia..... 30 minutes will arrive my uncle house..... Then of course a lot of omework are waiting for me to finish them one by one..... FUCK!!!!! Why so many de????? I thought this holiday I can rest well well loh..... LOLXX..... Haiz..... UPS Akaun..... That Cik Laila want to discuss boh..... So no choice loh..... Just beri muka her..... DO loh..... Then Tutorial Ekonomi..... Pn Edayu not happy with the whole class cause majority of us didn't finish her homework..... But me is 1 of them of course..... Hahahaha!!!!! Then ah..... Tutorial Bussiness loh..... Dunno Pn Zuraina got discuss punya or not..... I wondering why no need hand in loh..... Then Math no homework loh..... All Tutorial and Reinforcement Practice I had rushed finish inside lectural hall loh..... So easy..... I close one side of my eye also can able to do it lah..... Oh ya..... Last but not least also the speech loh..... Pn Sham so strict..... She told us need to speak up 7 minutes and is compulsory..... If not..... That is only one way..... 0 MARKS..... Haiz..... This holiday will be very very busy with a lot of homework..... Some more UPS are coming soon..... Need to study also loh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~