Friday, December 11, 2009

The Basketball.....

Today I had played basketball crazily with several KMPP sot gang..... I keep loosing the chances to score a goal..... Hahahaha!!!!! It is embarassing for me..... But anyway I am able to score at least 1 to 2 goal in the match..... hahahaha!!!!! They all are extremely very geng loh..... Dunno when can I be like them..... I also wanted to become very professional in playing basketball..... Hahahaha!!!!! But quite exhausted also.... Oh ya..... My friends hoh..... One tell me leg very pain..... Another 1 tell me buttock very pain pulak..... Hahahaha..... Really funny when my friend say that loh..... He told me too happy cause placed 2nd places in the economic explore race..... Then he too happy and jump then fall down kena hit the bouttock pulak..... Hahahaha!!!!! Dunno how he jump de..... Very funny lah..... hahahahaha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~