Thursday, December 10, 2009

Milk Templer Trip

Wow..... Quite fun de lah..... Hahahaha!!!!! But very exhaust also..... Tired ah..... Play a lot..... Some more for the whole day we are playing..... We had played The Rope, The Rings, The Worms, Millenium Packaging, News Report and other kind of activity..... But too bad my group had loose badly cause we didn't have enough ohm to cooperate together.... >.< But seriously I had fun a lot..... I become very sot with one of my group member..... She is also very sot..... Then my friend advice me to pick her up pulak..... Wat the..... >.< Hahahaha!!!!! After the whole activity finished at around 5pm, We had lunch near Komtar..... The restorant looks like "Wai Sek Kai" Cause lot of food being sell and even also pork..... Hahahaha..... On the way back to KMPP, I slept comfortable..... ZZZZZ..... Shit..... Tomorrow got class ah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~