Thursday, December 31, 2009

Penang Trip.....




Last thursday i had went penang island with my fellow friends which ks, rr, ween, jf, han and may chee as well..... It was torchering cause we have to wait for somebody to finish his thing then only we go island together..... We stayed at Friendship Motel for 2 night..... At the first night..... We went to Gurney Drive's "Wai Sek Kai" to had our dinner..... Luckily I didnt spent too much more than my budget..... And the food and drinks are delicious as well..... Hahahaha..... Eat quite full with wan tan mee, satay and other foods..... Next, we went Gurney Plaza to wait for the launching of the Christmas countdown ceremony..... The situation very high due to the people spraying the snow sprayer everywhere..... Then the DBKL people rushing out and trying to catch people who playing the sprayer and messing up the roadway.....Road accident almost happen due to the people who are playing the snow sprayer..... Around 12.30am, we went back to our motel by cab..... Oh My God!!!!!! It is RM 7.70 per person..... Shit..... So expensive..... After going back to motel, we had bath 1st and play poker and next, we having supper beside the sea..... Around 3am, Everybody went to sleep... ZZZ.....


At the second day in the morning, I wake up "early" at 10am, we have our breakfast at chinese restaurant near to the motel..... I was very very hungry until I ate wan tan mee and western food as well..... Hohohoho..... Then, funny thing happen, "Give me all eggs pork wantan mee!!!!! Don't want wantan don't want pork!!!!" Then eat what??? I can't stop laughing on it..... It was very funny!!!!! He cannot eat pork..... So how????? wan tan mee don't want wan tan lah..... No choices..... Hahahaha.... Oic.... It was a vegetarian mee serving up to him..... After the breakfast..... We met up with CK which coming alone to island after sent his friend to Bayan Lepas..... Then we plan to check-out and went Batu Ferringhi to play..... This is the 1st time I drunk sea water..... So salty!!!!! This is the 1st time I played banana boat and being thrown into the middle of the deep blue sea..... That time I can feel myself very near to devil..... I quite scared that time cause I dunno how to swim..... But I also feel quite proud cause it was the 1st time I be at the middle of the deep blue sea..... Everybody was dropped from the banana boat to left hand side except rr. I wondering how he dropped to right han side..... hahahaha..... Around 3pm after bath we went to Komtar and Perangin Mall went for shopping..... At that time i decided to stay one more night in Penang Island cause it is too late to going back to school... I feel very touch and almost cry when ks and rr told me want to accompany me to stay one more night in Penang Island when we having KFC as our dinner..... T.T The rest they had went to watch movie at cinemas..... After all of us decided to stay one more night, May chee help us call to the motel and ask for the room again..... At the night inside the komtar, me, rr, ks and jf decided to have a hair cutting..... their RM 19 but mine RM 30!!!!! What the FUCK!!!!! Just washing my hair only..... So innocent..... Then again after we went back to motel, we went out again to eat supper..... Around 12am..... I slept cause too tired..... ZZZ.....


Third day, I wake up early at the 10am also.... We ate indian foor as our breakfast..... Shit..... Very hard to swellow and eat cause the food very yuck..... Then after the breakfast, we check out and going back to school at around 12pm..... Our Penang Trip end here..... Next time will be when.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~