Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Outing.....

Last friday I had make my decision to go back to Kulim which is my uncle's house. Uncle come to fetch me at 10am..... I reach his house at 11.30am..... So late because need to fetch my cousin which studying politeknik at Kulim also..... He also having holidays for 3 weeks..... Better than me having 3 days nia..... >.< Then I am very very hungry..... Until almost warming out cause stomach very sensitive due to not eating breakfast at the morning..... Luckily my uncle had packed some lunch to eat..... So nice having lunch..... hahahaha..... After the lunch I do my homework..... UPS akaun is making me such a pain..... Aduh!!!!! I finish all paper at 3pm starting from 12.30pm..... It is torchering me leh..... Then at 3.30pm..... I was expecting to watch taiwan series movies..... But aunt planned to bring us go shopping at Giant Supermarket in front of the guard house..... Again my stomach was demanding for food..... I was hungry once again..... Around 5pm we ate KFC as our tea time food. Then went to video game centre to have fun..... I used up RM 4 to play..... At 7pm..... We went for bowling and very lucky..... It just new opened and bowlers are free of charge for 3 days..... So me and my cousin and my uncle and his whole family was enjoy with playing the bowling..... Each person 3 games..... 1 game 10 rounds.... 1 round 2 balls..... So each of us have chances to roll up to 60 balls. There was 6 of us..... We used up 3 hours to played 2 games..... When the third game started, the receptionist had stopped us at the second round..... It is unfair cause we didn't play for 3 games yet..... Around 10.00pm, uncle fetched us go eat supper at restaurant near his house..... We ate fried mee, "wah-tan" kuey teow, and also fried rice. After that, we reached house at 11.30pm.....

In the next day which is saturday, I wake up at 10am..... Quite late..... And in the same day, uncle was planned to going back to Alor Setar to visit relatives..... Breakfast we ate at restaurant also..... I ate "wan tan" mee as my breakfast..... Long time no eat so I feel so enjoy when eating it..... After that..... Again we went to play bowling again..... But this time we just played for 2 games then straight away continued our journey going back to Alor Setar at around 2pm..... We arrive Alor Setar at 4pm and uncle had packed some kuey teow sup for us as the lunch..... Then we go aunt house which is my nephe's house to stay overnight over there..... My aunt keep saying i m excellent cause got 4flats in my PSPM 1..... Hahaha..... Quite happy to heard that.... Then we watch for hong kong series and also horror movie as well... All of us was freaken by the horror movie. Hahahaha..... For me it is good cause i had long time didn't watch this kind of movie..... Then I bathed myself only at 1am. And after that i borrowed laptop from my nephew to online and check my facebook account..... After that i chat with my cousin due to long time no see for 1 year... Both of us slept at 4am.....

Next day which was sunday, I wake up at 9am..... Online again to play mahjong on facebook. Then we all going back to grandmother's house at 10am..... In the same day was my grandfather's passed day. We all went back to pray and meet up with grandmother..... Then the whole day very boring until i felt to sleep..... There was no homework, no laptop, and no food to eat..... So boring for the whole day..... But luckily got pork to eat as lunch and also the dinner..... Then at 8pm, uncle fetch me going back to my school from grandmother's house and i arrived at KMPP at 9.30pm..... My matric card being tahan as well..... Then very tired at the same day..... ZZZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~