Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Slideshows.....

Well..... Last few days I had take my time to make a slideshow called <<8 PEOPLE GROUP>>. Duration is about 7 minutes and 46 seconds..... The slideshow is about my 8 peopla gang which include KS, RONG, ME, YAW, FEI, WEEN, HAN and also KARATE..... We are going to separate with each other soon..... So I just want each other to keep the memories where the time we play together and also "xiao" together..... The song " WANG BU DIAO DE SHANG " and also " PIAN AI " dunno suitable for them or not..... But for me it is very nice lah the songs..... Eh..... Some people say want to change photo pulakkk..... Hahahahaha..... They say their photo not nice..... I am the 1 who want to do this slideshow lah..... So many words to say..... Isssshhhhh..... >.< But nevermind lah..... This may be the last thing I can do for them in kmpp liao boh..... So just do what they want loh..... hahahahaha...... Lastly wish u all good luck in exam and dun forget the 8 people gang!!!!! CHEERS!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~