Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One More Months.....

Ohoh..... Still got another 1 more month then then we have to leave KMPP..... Have to separate with each other for a time..... >.< Why time passed by so so fast???? 1 year looks like not enough to us..... I want to take the opportunity to say thanks for everybody who make me feel happy..... Make me laugh..... Although after a time we will not going to meet each other again except going in a same University so so got destiny..... I will not going to forget all of you..... Because all of you is very important to me and teaching me what is a REAL FRIEND, TRUE FRIEND, and also BEST FRIEND..... Can we meet up again somewhere after a time????? If can I really want it!!!!! I also really hope time can reverse until the 1st day we meet up..... Then I can got 1 more year to be with you all..... You all are FANTASTIC 7 for me and we are FANTASTIC 8 Forever!!!!! One more month..... Really just one more month..... Time passed by really really fast..... It may make some people happy and some people are sad..... Happy is because can finally leave KMPP forever and ever..... Whereas sad is because some are gonna say goodbye to his or her friends..... I am the one of them..... FRIEND FOREVER!!!!! Thanks You:

KS
RONG
HAN
KARATE
CB YAW
FEI
WEEN

Thanks!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~