Monday, March 22, 2010

KFC.....

Yesterday..... I went Kepala Batas eat KFC with my friend..... 8 People Gang..... We got to ride van to Kepala Batas..... 4.45pm ride van and we arrived Kepala Batas at 5pm..... It cost RM1 per person from KMPP to Kepala Batas although it is just about 3km journey..... We had order quite a lot of food to eat..... 15 pieces of hot & spicy chicken, 2 small boxes of cheezy wedges, 2 small boxes of frenfrieds, 2 small boxes of marsh potatoes, and also 1 small box of colonesaw..... We ate quite full and keep burping..... My belly was fully full of gas and also the chicken I eat..... Cause I keep laughing on the thing my sot friend said..... It is really funny and I can't tahan..... Hahahahaha..... Can you imagine that you take the mike and knock someone's buttock and the sound " BOCK, BOCK, BOCK....." came out???? Can you imagine someone use infrared on their head to communicate with other and the communication wave keep coming out like the star-wars laser?????( well, I meaning the red-spot that stick on Indian's forehead.....) Can you imagine when you throw a bone to a people and the people come to you like a small puppy and keep barking???? All this is really really super duper funny and I can't stop laughing at it..... XDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!! I laugh until I got stomach pain..... LOL...... My friend was full of creativity and inovation!!!!! Dunno why he can think so so much..... So sot..... Make me having stomach pain for the whole day..... CB..... Hahahaha..... Then on the same day I heard quite a lot of private things..... But I can't tell lah of course..... It is very very uncountable and unexpected..... Around 6.30pm..... We finished up our dinner and walk around the Kepala Batas..... Yaw and Han got to buy their shoes spam..... And also the stupid toilet slippers..... Somehoe even I walked for a so so long distance but my stomach keep full of gases and cannot be release and it make me suffering stomach pain..... WTF..... hahahaha..... Then around 7pm..... We got to ride van again and go back into KMPP.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~