Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A2P4 Penang Trip.....

Last saturday I went penang with my classmates to have fun..... We went Batu Ferringhi, Komtar and also Queensbay Mall..... 9am, everybody gather at "CENDAWAN" and of course some of them haven been late..... We going out from KMPP at around 9.30am... Reach Butterworth at 11.30am..... Take a ferry to island took us half an hour and we finally arrive penang island at 12pm..... The first place we proceed is to Batu Ferringhi. It take us around 45 minutes to reach Batu Ferringhi from Jetty..... Quite suffering..... In the journey..... We got to talk crazily with a quite old but optimism woman..... YT talk so crazy and keep talking crap..... Can't stop laughing for it..... Hahahahaha..... After we arrive Batu Ferringhi, 1st thing we did is riding horse..... Everybody got to pay RM 10 for photo session and riding of the horse..... But penang girl quite smart..... They ride for 1 round from the beginning to the end and from the end to the beginning..... It is also just RM 10 per person..... I saw she riding a running horse and keep screaming cause too excited..... I also want to laugh at that time..... Hehehehe..... Then after a while, we set up the carpet that YT brought for us on the beach..... I change my clothes and sit on the sea water..... Ater around 10 minutes my whole body basah kuyup cause the water splash too strong..... After that..... BOB idea us to play beach ball and ZOO and also COWARD go buy a beach ball immediately..... After the ball reach us, we started to play..... It is very funny because BOB keep falling down and whole body sticked with the sand on the ground..... They looks like play too long time until they forgot to went surau..... They only pray after 3pm while we having our bath.....At 4pm, we head to Komtar to have our lunch..... I got to separate with them cause I want to eat PORK.... Hehehehehe..... Then at 6pm, we head to Queesbay Mall and they decided to ovenright at Queensbay Mall..... We merayau-rayau and then have sushi as our dinner..... Although it is just one small piece of rice, but I still very full when I ate it..... Then we got to merayau-rayau again..... YJ got to renew her spectacles..... Then me, BOB, YT and LIN accompany her..... After a while we went to meet up with ZOO NEGARA which having his hair cut with RM 30..... Then I got to rest at there cause quite tired..... Around 9pm, I got to leave Queesbay Mall and overnight at someone's house..... ZZZZ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~