Monday, November 23, 2009

Smile.....

Last saturday i went Queensbay for the Marathon Running Event..... Before the next day we run we had shop in Queensbay Mall..... We went video games center play some physical games and also queue up to buy cinema's movie ticket. At the way we going to GSC, I saw her suddenly and she saw me also..... I was so surprise that she will greet and smile happily to me..... Then I just respond back normally..... After that i think a lot..... Her smile looks like important to me cause it makes me feel happy and feel that we got the changes to become friend back..... Of course I not dare to like her anymore but i still waiting..... Dunno y suddenly got such a feeling..... She's the first in my life who make me got the feeling..... But..... Of course i need to complete my study 1st before i enter this "Feeling World".....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~