Monday, November 23, 2009

The Marathon.....

Yesterday i was completely exhausted after the 10 km of fun running..... But luckily i m able to complete my run in just 1 hour and achieved lucky draw's coupon plus participation certificate. I drunk a lot of water(not sea water of course.....) after the run..... It was so happy and so interesting to me to run on the Penang Bridge..... Wow..... It is the 1st time in my life running on The World's Third Tallest Bridge with the length 13km..... But since the Fun Run is just 10km..... So i just got the chances to run quarter of the bridge..... But it is quite meaningful to me..... Hahahaha..... There is blank bottle everywhere at the floor..... It is so dirty with all the mess up thrown by the runner everywhere..... I didn't border about all this..... I just keep running and running to complete the run in the time set which 90 minutes..... And I very surprise for the Kenya black-skin guy who complete the FULL MARATHON RUN in 2 HOURS for 41KM although 6 hours time is given!!!!! Wow..... They are so amazing that our running steps is just their walking steps..... I heard Mr Choong told us that their speed of running didnt accelerate or decelerate from the beggining until the end of the run.....In KMPP, only 4 girls are running Half Marathon which is 21KM..... All 4 of them are able to achieve the neck trophy..... I was so regret that didn't participate in the half marathon run..... Full Marathon Run????? Forget about it..... It is a mission impossible to me..... >.< Everybody was exhausted cause of not enough sleep and somemore need to sleep at the side of the street..... Mosquitoes everywhere and voice of the MC makes us awaken in the whole night..... Everybody slept inside the bus while waiting the journey back to KMPP completed..... When i reached KMPP, 1st thing i do is go bath and sleep of course..... ZZZZZ.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~