Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kuantan Trip.....

I had go Kuantan to play with my friends..... The journey is tired..... but meaningful and full of happiness..... It was the second time I be with them since go inside KMPP..... They are funny and playful..... It is causing me to laugh non-stop until my stomach pained.....XP We went for sing-K and my throat almost break because the song i sang is too high pitched!!!!! Then dinner will be some problem coz WEEN not eating PORK..... Hahahaha..... 1st nite we play pc game and PS2 of course..... Then I slept quite late coz doing something else..... 2nd day we went EC Mall and Teluk Cempedak..... I had the experience of climbing the rock tunnel at the beach..... It was challenging but very fun.....









2morow is the homework day and we will have to rush for our homework for the whole day before going back to KMPP..... Holiday pass by so fast..... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~