Saturday, November 28, 2009

FOURFLATS.....

Finally..... The result had come out!!!!! Wow..... Never thought of getting 4flats de..... I was so happy..... Between there was only two people getting 4flats in my class including me..... Hahahaha..... But really really surprise..... Was I really that good???? I wondering why can I get 4flats since I didn't really put a lot of effort to it..... Pointer of 4.00!!!!! It is very beautiful..... First time in my life to get full mark and full A in exam..... Hahahaha..... Then I got chances to get in to university I want..... Woohoo!!!!! So happy getting 4flats..... My gang my friends all get 4flats also..... So I would not feel very embarassing to stay with them cause of no 4flats..... Hahaha..... Thankful to be friends with them..... THE KMPP 6 PERSON'S SOT GANG..... Lol.....I will never forget about our meaningful memories..... Thanks you all to become my friends..... KS, YY, RR, JF and WEEN..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~