Monday, November 16, 2009

Gambling And Me.....

Yesterday i became a bad boy..... I played poker and gambling wif my xiao gang..... Hahaha.... we take RM 1 as our modal for gambling and then after 3 hours of game i lose 40............... sen. However my friend one earn RM2 and another 1 lose RM 2..... also..... Hahaha.... Was we play too much???? Today as usual i wake up early in 7am..... OMG!!!! Sneezing again..... Hate my nose much lerr.... always like tat..... 2day finished the topic 3 of accounting.... quite fast de..... Today i didnt have the braveness again to talk to her.... I also dunno y..... In the English period, Teacher played a song to us to listen it.... name"Dance With My Father". Song quite nice and i even be touched >.< Hahahaha...... Errrmmmm..... I Hate Sneezing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~