Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nothing But Sneezing.....

Today wake up at 7.30am..... The water in bathroom very very cold ah..... It making me almost started to sneeze for the whole day..... Awww..... So pain..... After bath i watched at my clock..... Wow..... It is 7.45am already..... My milo still on the table..... RR had waiting me at my room.... Oh my god.... I better be hurry..... KS sms RR he got to go class 1st.... Bcoz 1st period is economic.... Who teach by...... Aha.... Get It??? Hahahaha..... Then me n RR go class then..... I step in my class at 8am sharp.... Luckily my economic teacher haven come yet larrr.... Wahahaha..... Then Dunno how many days didnt talked to her since after Raya Holidays.... Really hope thgs can be like 1st time when we met.... I keep waiting and waiting a better chance to talk to her.... But looks like I didnt have the braveness to talk 1st.... I asked my self.... Was I a coward???? (Sigh) Hope 1 day my will come true.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~