Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You Are An Idiot!!!!!

Why you acting like this??? Ask someone to ask me bring that stuff..... Then after i bring it you didn't even tell me to use it..... I feel very sienz with you loh..... Thought your pose quite high then can do anything you like lah..... FUCK YOU!!!!! Even you are in a relationship also no need to act like this!!!! IDIOT!!!! Your attitude is making me dunno how to respect on you..... I even think that your mind are affected by your XX..... This mean that you are so so cheap!!!!! I thought you will at least inform me if i didn't participate it but u DIDN'T!!!!! You just acting like nothing happen then day by day you forgot liao loh..... You win liao loh..... I lose liao loh.... You are right loh.....I am the 1 who fooled by you loh..... CB..... I had never seen a people which attitude can be like you de..... Not responsible at all..... It is very normal if thing are going to fail on you loh..... Padan Muka..... Don't you find me to talk..... I will feel embarrasing and angry and will bit you until your XX can't even recognize you..... Your XX also a SH lai de..... Everytime i see it i feel very angry..... Muka sombong thought self very geng pulak..... Go die lah..... U and XX together is really a JUE PEI!!! Now I feel more comfortable after I critisize you like this.... I like it..... You have tidak berhak to stop me or fight back my word!!!!! Because all this is a REALITY..... If you don't believe then fine lah..... You are running away..... I have my right to speak out my voices..... This is my freedom.....I like to say what then say what lah..... SH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~