Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why Why Tell Me Why..........

Dunno why.....Lot people not very shuang with you..... I also got a bit bu shuang with you lah..... Mcm 3 years old children..... Last time like that.... this time like that.... today also like that.... Really lot people are very very bu shuang with you..... I heard so many "news" about you in KMPP from other people..... They say this say that..... Even from my best friend I also can heard about you..... Dunno you are very famous leh or wat..... If cannot then quit lah..... Dun asyik join in since other people dun like it..... U r very keras kepala..... Then got problem you will surely complain this complain that to your parent de..... Mcm budak kecil..... I even matured than you loh..... I swear..... I am childish but not the childiest in KMPP..... You are the one who like children.... Always want other people bertolak ansur with you.... I hampir cannot tahan liao..... First time I know u u r ok for me de ah..... And u still remember??? U r first people I kenal in KMPP..... But why now you will become like this???? I really don't understand..... But I now really believe that time can sharply change a person's attitude, mind, acting...... All people I firstly know in KMPP now all changed 180 degree..... I dunno how to explain but I really can't accept what they all did from the beginning til now.... Luckily only 1 more month then I can say goodbye to KMPP..... If not there's still a long way I still need to suffer..... LOL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~