Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!

Happy CNY to everybody lah.... Hahahaha..... Errr..... this few days some day quite fun but some day quite boring de..... Especially first day and second day ah..... Really very boring for me..... Not like a normal CNY 1st and 2nd days celebration at all..... LOL.....

One day before the CNY, I and my uncle reached Alor Setar at 1am.....Then sleep when reach grandmum's hse..... At the morning, I wake up at 8.30am..... My mum and my family members was there..... Next follow by my other relatives..... Yao Hong and his family..... and also the very very cute dog-"ALVIN".....

Then what we do???? Of course chit chat lah..... Since so so long time no see each other..... Then the whole day quite boring til the 12am night which approaching 1st day of the CNY at 12am.....

1st day still ok lah..... at least got go Jitra Mall watch movie..... Name "大兵小将". By Wang Lee Hom and Jackie Chan de..... But war not like war..... My cousin can't stop laughing about it cause very funny for him..... especially when reached the scenes where Lee Hom and Jackie fight with each other and also Lee Hom falling down from the slope..... Hahahaha..... Then that day really really very tired..... I even sleep at 10pm..... ZZZ.....

2nd day..... OMG..... Dunno what should I say..... It is BORING!!!!! BORING!!!!! Aiya..... other people celebrate CNY should be happy and fun de..... But me dunno why so boring..... The whole day we just facing the television.... Watching a variety of movie series..... Then very fast..... the night has come..... We overnite at aunt hse which is ah Ping'shse.....

3rd day..... I wake up at 10am..... Quite late but it is a nice sleep lah..... Air-cond room boh..... Confirm very comfortable lah.... But the weakness is..... I will suffer from sneezing everytime i wake up from a Air-cond room..... Then today also quite boring til the night..... We had BBQ at other aunt's hse..... I got to had 2 tin of carlsberg..... Then my head keep confuse and confuse..... 1 tin should be enough for me i think..... Why I able to drink??? Hahahaha..... It is a very very funny question..... Go ask my KMPP's gang lah..... They teach me de..... hahahahaha! Then the BBQ food quite delicious lah..... Coz got me helping also mah... Wahahaha! But the thg hat always overcooked is the hot dog..... always come out with black colour skin....Hahahaha......

Today is the 4th day.....Dunno got what wil happen leh????? I am waiting to figure out about it.....Hehehehehe..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~