Friday, February 5, 2010

Class Replacement.....

Today 12.30pm right..... We..... The account Chinese people have got a replacement class for economic by Miss Chew..... And..... Good news..... We had finished chapter 5 within 1 hour..... which is the topic 5 " Inflasi dan Pengangguran." For me..... This chapter is really very easy..... cause it was teached by our beloved teacher Miss Chew. I feel that all the lecturer that teached by Miss Chew is very easy for me..... I also dunno why loh..... Maybe she is chinese teacher gua...... Hahahahaha..... Feel good to be teach by Miss Chew..... Aiya..... Why she not my tutorial teacher neh..... I feel quite sad de loh..... Hahahahaha..... Tomorrow amazing race oh..... Must jia you to get champion!!!! CHAMPION WAITING FOR US!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. cham ur head lar.. dunno ram, den get no4 XD wakaka.. bt at least enjoy jor XD =]

    ReplyDelete

~Muxix~