Monday, February 1, 2010

A Coming Event.....


Finally..... Almost is the day that I dunno should I feel happy, funny or sad..... It must be the first time but also maybe the last time..... After this and after few month we will need to fly anywhere..... I think..... That time I will surely cry up..... Hahahaha..... Because friendship had take part between me and all of them..... If we were separated, I guess the first person will cry among all of us is me..... I don't want..... Why time pass by so so fast??? But although such thing will happen, i know we are still best friend forever..... Nomatter where I am..... My heart will always fill up with all of us..... Which bringing the happiness to continue my life in the future..... :) FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. lolx.. yaya time flow very very super fast..
    with u all i really become sot n sot n more dy..
    but alot of fun..
    play always although in kuliah..
    2day play tat DURIAN SWEET 1 kuliah ler..
    sot meh lolx..
    hope v get same uni lar..
    UM waiting us..
    friendship forever XD =D =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM wait for us.....
    We wait for UM.....
    Hahahahaha.........
    FRIEDNSHIP FOREVER!
    I not going to foget
    u all!!!! Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete

~Muxix~