Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The UPS.....

This 3 days i have suffer enough..... Finally come til the end of the UPS..... Then I can relax finally..... But I was very relax this 3 days lah..... All subjects majority not a big big problem..... Except the economic..... Fuck it!!!!! I can't get fourflat because of it..... Cause other subjects was so easy for me and I was confidence to get A..... Why???? I asking my self..... I keep asking and asking for myself..... Why I add the Bank Service Fee but not to minus it????? I so regret for not memorize well well for the economic..... Haiz..... Not only me..... Myfriend also keep arguing for no fourflat for this subject..... Then majority of students also get confused with that quantitatif question.... Then I hope can get bonus mark for that question..... With this then only I can get 4flats..... :) I wondering from semester 1..... My bussiness was truthfully worst than my economic..... But how I can get A- for bussiness but B for Economic???? I still don't understand..... Then in semester 2 I finally can figured out that my bussiness's grade will surely greater than my economic's grade..... So weird and i can't expect of it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~