Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Reason II

"I feel like no one in this world can understand me. My friend keep on asking me why want to treat him like this. But I really got my own reason, what's wrong I just treat him as friend? I dunno..... When people saw me and him eating and talking, they will say something bad of me. I really care about this.... Still remember I told you I was very manja?? That's why I really can't accept when people look me with a different point of view. That day I told him already I treat him as friend. I want to ask you something. How much you know him? All you see here is that the true him?? I don't want to tell what's the reason treat him so cold. I really can't accept something of him. So be fair to him, I will tell him one more time my final decision. Then I want problem can be solve peacefully. Actually I can be friend with him, just really really can't accept something of him, so I feel like i don't want to talk to him. Can you understand that feeling??? Ok.... I will tell him, I really really hope he can understand me this time. He got the right to choose how he is going to live. Just wait and figure it out....."

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. ha ur head la lolX
    muet oni ma..
    v after retest sure band 4 or above de XD =D
    wish-ing hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey~ actually i post wrong comment to u dy.. tat comment suppose is post 2 ur blog title "after holidays" lol.. dun jie yi la.. tat time i blur jor lolx

    ReplyDelete

~Muxix~