Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy or Sad???

Just now I had my Bussiness extra class. Pn Zuraina had arranged all 9 people of our class that some quite good in Business whereas some quite not good in Bussiness. And..... I don't know should I feel happy or not..... Teacher had arrange me with her..... I think suddenly..... Why so kebetulan de??? I don't know how to face her yet ..... Don't know how she respond leh??

Just now Pn Zuraina told me:

"she is quite pity because she don't know what I say everytime in tutorial, so can you help her?"

"I will try my best to help her." I told teacher.

Then teacher reply me "If you cannot adapt very much then tell me, I will arrange or exchange you with other people."

"I see first.... If really cannot..... Then I will tell mdm you again.... Thanks anyway..... :)" I reply.

Now I just wait and find out. Can we become good friend again like first day we meet up..... I really want to know about it..... Anyway.... Still want to thank Pn Zuraina to give me this "chances" to help her up.... Maybe 1 day I will change if I really feel weird like last semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Muxix~